The Bravel-1 is the most featured rifle in MC3 (Along with the MC81). It's the weapon of choice for Cpl. James Walker and Anvil-1. In other missions, it is an optional weapon for the player to pick up. No enemies have been seen using this gun. It has a sluggish rate of fire, low capacity and moderate range, but has a speedy reload, low recoil, and tremendous accuracy and mobility.
The Bravel-1 is the starter assault rifle. The multiplayer version is fast-firing, accurate, has low recoil and has a fast reload. On the downside, it has low damage, and is unsuitable for most combat scenarios.
The Bravel-1 is vastly available in the Campaign Mode in Missions 1 and 4 as a standard weapon. Players can encounter several Bravels scattered in their path and with ally hands, and in 11 and 13 as an optional weapon.
- Cpl. James Walker uses a Bravel-1 with an ACOG scope, This seems to be his weapon of choice
- Sgt. Downs can single-handedly fire the Bravel without much hardship as seen in Mission 4.
- In Campaign Mode, The silencer doesn't seem to affect the Bravel's damage to enemies as seen in Mission 4. where as in Multiplayer, The Bravel (and any other weapon) loses half of it's damage.
- The Bravel-1 will only appear without attachments in Mission 13 and Training Day.
- Compared to real life, The Bravel-1 seems to be a Scar-L in terms of damage but is visually a Scar-H. This is because a Scar-L fires 5.56mm bullets while a Scar-H fires 7.62x51mm NATO bullets.