- MC3 Name:Intercept-L200
- Real Name: CheyTac M200 Intervention
- Category: Sniper Rifle
- Standard: 100-rounds of max ammo (7 per magazine)
- Upgraded: 100-rounds of max ammo (10 per magazine)
- Sights: ACOG Scope, Thermal Scope
- Misc: Suppressor, Flash Hider, Stock, Extended Mag., FMJ Bullets
- Damage Rating: 9/10
- Accuracy Rating: 9/10
- Fire Rating: 2/10
- Mobility Rating: 4/10
- Range Rating: 9/10
The Intercept-L2000 is a sniper rifle, and a good one. It has low rate of fire, reload speed and mobility but high accuracy, damage and low recoil. It may have replaced the M40A3 since both have single shot chambering systems and a slug RoF.
The Intercept-L200 is a great multi-player weapon especially on maps with good camping spots, such as: Alert, Countdown or Backup. Due to its extremely high damage / accuracy and ranged ratings, ithas a high chance of 1-Hitting your opponent, especially if hit in the head, chest or neck. It is also fairly easily to unlock as it only requires a rank of 10 to achieve.It is reached at rank 10 at a price of 7,000 golden credits.
It is only featured in the first stages of Mission 7 with a silencer and thermal scope. Other stages have the KR600 available.
- It is only featured in the first stages of Mission 7.
- This is the only sniper rifle appearing in campain that is not in default form.