- MC3 Name: MC81
- Real Name: HK MP7
- Category: SUBMACHINE GUN
- Standard: 20-round magazine
- Upgraded: 30-round magazine
- Sights: Red Dot, Holographic, ACOG, Thermal
- Misc: Extended Mag, FMJ bullet, Stock, Flash Suppressor, Silencer
- Damage Rating: 3/10
- Accuracy Rating: 7/10
- Fire rate Rating: 8/10
- Mobility Rating: 6/10
- Range Rating: 2/10
The MC81 is a fast firing, reliable submachine gun. it's real-life counterpart is the HK MP7. It has low recoil, and a fast rate of fire. The only flaw in this gun is the lack of stopping power in close range engangement, scoring only a 2. This weapon is best used at medium-very long range - no recoil and high accuracy means that it is effective, even shooting someone behind cover. It's even suitable for cross-map kills, although the ACM is a better option for this.
The MC81 has low recoil and flash rate of fire, low damage but high accuracy and definitely much mobility. It is unlocked at Rank 3 for 5.000 credits.
The MC81 is commonly available in Missions 1, 3, 7, 10, 11, and 12 as an option to pick up. It is the weapon of choice for most of the KPR troops in game, second being the OPS55 and third being the ACM, fourth being the Maiden and fifth being the KT-44 (rarely used).
- A rare MC81 is dropped by any enemy that has a red dot sight and a silencer in Mission 1 and Mission 12. In Mission 12, however alomost all MC81's have a red dot so it is very hard to find the one with a silencer. Note that you cannot equip a silencer on the MC81 in multiplayer.