Multiplayer returns with all new game modes, guns, attachments, and grenades. A new feature that was missing from Black Pegasus is the killstreak system, much like the one from Call of Duty.
An every man for himself type of game mode, one of two in MC3. The first player to reach the kill limit (25 default) wins the match. Using a sniper rifle is not reccommended, as your flanks will be unprotected and opponents will be spawning all around you. Use a rifle or SMG, with a shotgun as a secondary. Make sure to have lots of ammunition on hand, as there will be targets readily available.
Capture the FlagEdit
Description:Team based. Find, capture and back the enemy flag to your base to score a point. The first to reach the score limit wins the match.
The goal is to earn points for your team by killing the opposing team members. First team to get to the score limit wins the match.
- 3- Satellite Scan: Provides the position of all enemies on the radar.
- 5- Airstrike: Calls in a pricision airstrike to a random enemy player
- 7- Turret: Places a powerfull turret that auto locks on and shoots enemy players who get to close.
- 11- Helo Support: Calls in an attack helicopter that shoots enemy players within sight
- 13- Bomber Plane: Calls in a bomber plane that carpet bombs the entire map, 2-3 times.
- 20- Nuclear Missile: Calls in a nuke with a 15 second countdown, which kills everybody in the match and ends the game, your team winning. (note that for every person on your team that dies from the nuke, kills get deducted from you)
Note that you cannot use your killstreaks to work towards other killstreaks, i.e. you get a turret (7 kills) and your turret gets you 4 kills, you won't get a helo (11 kills).
Some responsible people need to get this page up and running again.